Brain Games Mini - Dot to Dot

Category: Books,Humor & Entertainment,Puzzles & Games

Brain Games Mini - Dot to Dot Details

Relax and focus with this classic puzzle type! Dot to dots aren't just for kids anymore.Solve 165+ dot to dot puzzles. See pictures reveal themselves as you connect the dots. Create people, pets, landscapes, and more.Answer key in the back acts as a guide.

Reviews

I am just about finished with this book and loved every minute of it. Really wish there were more spiral large books in this size to carry it with me. If I take it with me, I don't have to use it. If I leave it home, that is when I need it the most. So, don't forget to throw it in whatever size bag you ae carrying - it will definitely fit - it is a small one, not the really big one.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel